kafka-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Kafa server in cloud very slow to reply
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2017 13:11:23 GMT
I have deployed a kafka server to the azure cloud using the spotify docker
image.

When I use the docker image locally it works fine.
When I access it from another cloud service and send messages to it then it
seems each message takes very long (more than a minute).

Any idea what might be wrong? From the long delay it looks a bit like a
reverse DNS issue but I dont know if these can happen with kafka or what to
configure to avoid the issue.

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de