kafka-users mailing list archives

From Artur Mrozowski <art...@gmail.com>
Subject Joins in Kafka Streams and partitioning of the topics
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 11:02:09 GMT
Hi,
I am joining 4 different topic with 4 partitions each using 0.10.0.0
version of Kafka Streams.  The joins are KTable to KTable. Is there
anything I should be aware of considering partitions or version of Kafka
Streams? In other words should I be expecting consistent results or do I
need to for example use Global tables.

I'd like to run that application on Kubernetes later on. Should I think of
anything or do different instances of the same Kafka Streams application
take care of management of the state?

Grateful for any thoughts or a piece of advice

Best Regards
/Artur