kafka-users mailing list archives

From Thomas JASSEM <thomas.jas...@gmail.com>
Subject Class Files\OpenLink not found
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2017 08:55:01 GMT
Hello,

I am not able to run kafka on my computer because I have an error when I
try to launch Kafka with the command .\bin\windows\kafka-server-start.bat
\config\server.properties or even with the command
.\bin\windows\kafka-server-start.bat abcd (just to try):
Erreur : impossible de trouver ou charger la classe principale
Files\OpenLink

I downloaded kafka binary file from apache kafka website and then unzip it
in my C:\user\username folder. I modified my log.dirs property in
server.properties but that's all.

How can I do ?

Thank you very much.

Thomas.