kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias J. Sax" <matth...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: ReadOnlyKeyValueStore.range API
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 21:41:13 GMT
You need to write some custom code using Interactive Queries and
implement a scatter-gather pattern.

Basically, you need to do the range on each instance and then merge all
partial results.

https://kafka.apache.org/10/documentation/streams/developer-guide/interactive-queries.html

You can also find an example for IQ here:
https://github.com/confluentinc/kafka-streams-examples

-Matthias