kafka-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: I would like to increase the bandwidth by binding each broker to each network card in one machine. Is this feasible?
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 13:42:42 GMT

________________________________
From: 猪少爷 <zhurongjie0416@foxmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 8:21 PM
To: users
Subject: I would like to increase the bandwidth by binding each broker to each network card
in one machine. Is this feasible?

I would like to increase the bandwidth by binding each broker to each network card in one
machine. Is this feasible?

As it said in title,What should I do to achieve this effect?  Does anyone  know how to achieve
it?

MG>why not enable multicast for all of your network interfaces?
http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man8/ifconfig.8.html
ifconfig(8) - Linux manual page - Michael Kerrisk<http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man8/ifconfig.8.html>
man7.org
IFCONFIG(8) Linux System Administrator's Manual IFCONFIG(8) NAME top ifconfig - configure
a network interface SYNOPSIS top