kafka-users mailing list archives

From Manoj Khangaonkar <khangaon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Capturing and storing these Kafka events for query.
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 21:33:29 GMT
Hi,

If I understood the question correctly , then the better approach is to
consume events from topic and store in
your favorite database. Then query the database as needed.

Querying the topic for messages in kafka is not recommended as that will be
a linear search.

regards

--
http://khangaonkar.blogspot.com/