kafka-users mailing list archives

From Debasish Ghosh <ghosh.debas...@gmail.com>
Subject ReadOnlyKeyValueStore.range API
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 06:49:31 GMT
Hello -

The above API gives me the range of values between fromKey and toKey for a
local state store.

Suppose I have an application running in distributed mode (multiple nodes
same application id). How does this API translate to multiple nodes ? I
know the  basic implementation is for a local node. But is there an
algorithm to implement this range() function for the distributed setting ?

I can find out the host where fromKey lives, also the host where toKey
lives. But how do I know the elements in between ?

Any pointer will be appreciated ..

regards.
--
Sent from my iPhone