kafka-users mailing list archives

From Feiran Wang <feiran.wa...@gmail.com>
Subject Total ordering of messages across partitions
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 00:13:08 GMT
Hi everyone,

We are a university research group, and we are currently working on a project on providing
total ordering of messages across multiple partitions in a Kafka topic. The project is in
active development. We hope this project can benefit users that require ordering of messages
in their applications, in terms of better system performance.

We are gathering more use cases, and see how our project can help. If this sounds interesting
to you, we would love to learn more about your applications. Thank you!

Regards,
Feiran