kafka-users mailing list archives

From Dylan Martin <dmar...@istreamplanet.com>
Subject Cancel partition reassignment?
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 00:12:07 GMT
Hi all.

I'm trying to cancel a failed partition reassignment.  I've heard that this can be done by
deleting /admin/reassign_partitions in zookeeper.  I've tried and /admin/reassign_partitions
won't go away.

Does anyone know a way to cancel a partition reassignment?

-Dylan

(206) 235-8809 - Cell

The information contained in this email message, and any attachment thereto, is confidential
and may not be disclosed without the sender's express permission. If you are not the intended
recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any attachment thereto,
in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone, fax or email and delete the message and all of
its attachments. Thank you.