kafka-users mailing list archives

From adrien ruffie <adriennolar...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Suggestion over architecture
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2018 07:47:23 GMT
Hello all,

in my company we plan to set up the following architecture for our client:

An internal kafka cluster in our company, and deploy a webapp (our software solution) on premise
for our clients.

We think to create one producer by "webapp" client in order to push in a global topic (in
our kafka) an message which represent an email.

The idea behind this, is to unload the client webapp to process several mass mailing operation
groups, and treat them ourselves with

dedicateds servers into our infrastructure. And each dedicated server will be a topic's consumer
where the message(email) will be streamed.

My main question is, do you think, that each client can be a producer ? (if we have for example
200/300 clients ?)

Second question, each client should be a producer ? 😊

Do you have another idea for this subject ?

Thank you & best regards.

Adrien