kafka-users mailing list archives

From 杰 杨 <funk...@live.com>
Subject kafka streams consumer ERROR The coordinator is not aware of this member.
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2018 14:34:07 GMT
Hi:
when I run kafka streams applications for a period of time
and will be throw ERROR

.1) questions

org.apache.kafka.clients.consumer.internals.ConsumerCoordinator.error.301|[Consumer clientId=filter-StreamThread-1-consumer,
groupId=filter] Offset commit failed on partition sample-1 at offset 68067604: The coordinator
is not aware of this member.
I check broker logs and found some warnnings

 Member filter-StreamThread-3-consumer-7ce502f2-51d6-4042-9ddb-ffdb0ed37894 in group filter
has failed, removing it from the group (kafka.coordinator.group.GroupCoordinator)

the all broker is health.
why sometimes will be throw  this error?

.2) questions

brokers sometimes throw the WARNNing:

java.io.IOException: Connection to 1 was disconnected before the response was read

is it mens that the broker which broker.id is 1 is't health ?
but I check topic describe found all broker is well

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用