kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jagannath Bilgi <jsbi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Fw: Re: Kafka-connect
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 04:41:07 GMT
 Hi Williams,
Thank you for quick reply.
I am new to Kafka and stream processing. Wanted to implement solution through docker. It is
expected to contain Zookeeper, Kafka, Kafkka-Connect and Cassandra.
Tried example fromĀ Getting started with the Kafka Connect Cassandra Source
Unable to proceed further as getting below error while starting kafka.
root@default:~/kafka_2.11-1.1.0#bin/zookeeper-server-start.sh config/server.properties-sh:
bin/zookeeper-server-start.sh: not found
Below is uname -a outputLinux default 4.4.111-boot2docker #1 SMP Thu Jan 11 16:25:31 UTC 2018
x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks and regards
Jagannath S Bilgi

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Jagannath Bilgi <jsbilgi@yahoo.com>To: "users@kafka.apache.org"
<users@kafka.apache.org>Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018, 9:58:53 AM GMT+5:30Subject: Re: Kafka-connect
 Hi Williams,
Thank you for quick reply.
Wanted to implement solution through docker. It is expected to contain Zookeeper, Kafka, Kafkka-Connect
and Cassandra.
Tried example in Getting started with the Kafka Connect Cassandra Source

    On Friday, May 4, 2018, 2:40:45 AM GMT+5:30, Burton Williams <burton.b.williams@gmail.com>