kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jagannath Bilgi <jsbi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Kafka-connect
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 04:28:53 GMT
Hi Williams,
Thank you for quick reply.
Wanted to implement solution through docker. It is expected to contain Zookeeper, Kafka, Kafkka-Connect
and Cassandra.
Tried example in Getting started with the Kafka Connect Cassandra Source
Getting below error while starting kafka.

Thanks and regards
Jagannath S Bilgi

    On Friday, May 4, 2018, 2:40:45 AM GMT+5:30, Burton Williams <burton.b.williams@gmail.com>