kafka-users mailing list archives

From 周正虎 <yzujk0...@126.com>
Subject Kafka behind NAT
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 13:05:43 GMT
We have kafka behind NAT with *only one broker*.
Let say we have internal (A) and external (B) network.

When we try to reach the broker from external network (we use
bootstrap.servers parameter set to B address) then what is obvious the
broker responds with internal network's address (A) which is not resolvable
in external network. We cannot set advertised.listeners to external
network's address because the broker is also used from internal network.

I hope that somebody dealt with simillar problem.
Thanks for any help.