kafka-users mailing list archives

From Kanagha <er.kana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building schema-registry module fails - kafka-connect-hdfs FAQ
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 01:23:07 GMT
Hi,

Found the reason that the latest schema-registry module version isn't
compatible with our internal kafka version 0.11 and hence the above error
message.

Investigating if the previous version, 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT would work with our
internal version as per this change -
https://github.com/confluentinc/schema-registry/commit/8cbcc97d20fdcd6b4f21bea8de04e12b716fe7e1#diff-600376dffeb79835ede4a0b285078036

>From the git repo, I'm unsure what is the appropriate git tag for
fetching 4.1.0
version.

Appreciate any advice on how to fetch earlier stable versions of these
modules required for building kafka-connect-hdfs. Is there a link where we
can find out all the stable version released for these modules?

Thanks!

Kanagha