kafka-users mailing list archives

From Kaufman Ng <kauf...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: Removing the Kafka DEBUG logs in catalina.out using log4j.properties
Date Sun, 13 May 2018 19:16:12 GMT
Is the log coming from your application on Tomcat or Kafka? Make sure you
set the right log4j properties file. In general you can set this in
log4j.properties like this:

log4j.rootLogger=INFO, stdout

The line in your log4j.properties may look a little bit differently. The
key thing is to set the root logger to "INFO".

Hope this helps.

--
Kaufman Ng
+1 646 961 8063