kafka-users mailing list archives

From Edmondo Porcu <edmondo.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Non duplicated WindowStore in Kstream - KStream Join?
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 15:56:11 GMT
We need to perform a Kstream - Kstream join with a very large window, where
a tick on the left would trigger a join only with the most recent record on
the right, and viceversa.

This is not how the default window works, since the WindowStoreIterator<V>
returned by window.fetch inside the KStreamKStreamJoinProcessor is an
iterator which can contain multiple records.

In particular, we noticed that the RockDBWindowStore has a retainDuplicates
property set to true, and we would like it to set to false.

How do we customize the store implementation for KStream KStream join?