kafka-users mailing list archives

From "M. Manna" <manme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graceful Shutdown always fails on multi-broker setup (Windows)
Date Wed, 09 May 2018 10:13:07 GMT
Thanks Jan. We have 9 broker-zookeeper setup in production and during
monthly maintenance we need to shut it down gracefully (or reasonably) to
do our work.
Are you saying that it's okay not to shut down the entire cluster?

Also, will this hold true even when we are trying to do rolling upgrade to
1.0x as prescribed here - https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/#upgrade ?

Regards,