kafka-users mailing list archives

From "M. Manna" <manme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log Cleanup Support for Windows [KAFKA-1194]
Date Wed, 09 May 2018 15:45:21 GMT
The tests have passed and my changes are covered by existing tests written
for LogSegmentTest. I would be grateful if someone can confirm the same.

On windows platform, some log/segment/index tests will always fail because
of the file lock/unlock issue. but they all pass on Linux. Also, the build
agent has verified the changes correctly.

Regards,