kafka-users mailing list archives

From Arunkumar <pm_arunku...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject ISR shrink rate & IsrExpandsPerSec issue
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2018 19:03:32 GMT
Hi All,
I am seeing  IsrShrinksPerSec & IsrExpandsPerSec increases (>0) when one or more
brokers goes down and comes back up into the cluster. But the values should get back to 0
once the servers catches up, is my understanding after reading most of the documents. But
in our production environment (3 node cluster) these values does not reduce and keeps increasing.
This keeps throwing alerts every few seconds. Any insight is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advanceArunkumar Pichaimuthu, PMP