kafka-users mailing list archives

From Sönke Liebau <soenke.lie...@opencore.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Security for individual partitions
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:37:06 GMT
Hi Yash,

I'm afraid this is not easily possible with existing functionality.
Even if you created your own authorizer, I'm fairly certain that the
partition is not available as part of the resource that is being
accessed.

Is there any specific reason why you can't create more than one topic
and give every customer access to a dedicated topic instead of trying
to manage this by partition?

Best regards,
Sönke

--