kafka-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Bottazzini <bruno.bottazz...@targatelematics.com>
Subject Re: Use Kafka Streams for windowing data and processing each window at once
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2018 15:13:26 GMT
Bill,

After reading the documentation and sure it looks really close to our
need however I had a doubt about it.

One small question.

I was expecting also a callback that Kafka would call after the whole
period is passed and this callback would receive an iterable object
that contains all the aggregated information that was collected in the
same period.

Will it be possible when using grace() or suppress()?

Best Regards,

Bruno