kafka-users mailing list archives

From Adrien Ruffie <adrye...@gmail.com>
Subject Offset reprocess loop over
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2018 15:14:06 GMT
Hello all,

we have in our infrastructure, 3 brokers.

Sometimes we order a "reprocess all" certain flow, but we are facing a
problem ...

After relaunch reprocessing at the beginning offset, and arrived at a
number offset, it loops several times by returning to an previous offset.

for example, we start to offset 0 and arrived to 4987 offset, the
processing return to 3127 (it's a example) ...

The listener sometimes resend an already processed offset ...

We have a topic with only one partition and a replication factor of 3

Do you already see/have this kind of problem ?

Best regards,

Adrien