kafka-users mailing list archives

From Dong Lin <lindon...@gmail.com>
Subject Stream processing meetup at LinkedIn (Sunnyvale) on Thursday, July 19 at 6pm
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2018 19:31:18 GMT
Hi everyone,

We would like to invite you to a Stream Processing Meetup at
LinkedIn’s Sunnyvale
campus, LinkedIn Building F (LSNF) 605 West Maude Avenuee, on Thursday,
July 19 at 6pm.

Please RSVP here (if you intend to attend in person):
*https://www.meetup.com/Stream-Processing-Meetup-LinkedIn/events/251481797/
<https://www.meetup.com/Stream-Processing-Meetup-LinkedIn/events/251481797/>*

We have the following three talks scheduled:

- Beam me up Samza: How we built a Samza Runner for Apache Beam (Xinyu Liu,
LinkedIn)

- uReplicator: Uber Engineering’s Scalable Robust Kafka Replicator
(Hongliang Xu, Uber)

- Concourse - Near real time notifications platform at Linkedin (Ajith
Muralidharan & Vivek Nelamangala, LinkedIn)

Food (pizza, wings) & drink (water, beer, wine) will be provided.

Live streaming will be provided at
https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/pawhxrsd

Thanks,
Dong