kafka-users mailing list archives

From Antony A <antonyaugus...@gmail.com>
Subject Question - Partition Lag
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2018 17:52:43 GMT
Hello users.

We have a 7 broker cluster running 0.11.0.2.

We are seeing an issue with one of the partitions in a topic. We see lag on
that partition even though there are many consumer threads available to
process the messages. Any inputs/thoughts?

Here is the metadata
Topic:topic_name PartitionCount:100      ReplicationFactor:1     Configs:

TOPIC                          PARTITION  CURRENT-OFFSET  LOG-END-OFFSET
LAG        CONSUMER-ID                                       HOST
                 CLIENT-ID
topic_name                  88                 2875
   2926                          51         consumer-192-dea53
                  xxxxx                            consumer-192

Thanks,
Antony