kafka-users mailing list archives

From Guozhang Wang <wangg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Processor API, how to get last N hours word count
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2018 18:45:49 GMT
Hello Gleb,

For the first question, you should use a windowed store in your topology
builder.

And for the first / second question, I think using interactive query should
be fine, i.e. you can create different windows for different length, and
use interactive queries to get the count on different window spans.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang