kafka-users mailing list archives

From Druhin Sagar Goel <dru...@arrcus.com>
Subject Kafka Streams: Share state store across processors
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2018 06:12:16 GMT
Hi,

I am new to the Kafka Streams framework. I have the following streams use case:

State store A
State store B

Processor A
Processor B

State store A is only written to by Processor A but also needs to be read by Processor B.
State store B needs to be written to by both Processor A and Processor B. Processor A and
Processor B run concurrently.

What is the best way for me to be able to share state stores across processors such that they
can be written to by multiple processors?

Thanks,
Druhin