kafka-users mailing list archives

From Darpan Patel <darpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recovering from Leader : -1 and No ISRs after upgrading to Kafka 1.0
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2018 10:52:53 GMT
Thanks Manikumar for the thread which has similar issue.

On the thread I observed that they fixed the issue by enabling unclean
leader election, however, to my understanding unclean leader election can
cause data loss.
In production we do not want to have any data loss.

Any help on this will be helpful.

Thank you,
Darpan