kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Joseph M'BIMBI-BENE" <joseph.mbi...@gmail.com>
Subject resetting consumer group offset to earliest and to-latest not working
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 12:54:24 GMT
Hello everyone,

Hopefully this is the appropriate mailing list for my message.
When i am trying to reset the offset of some consumer group, i get some
echo telling me that the offset has indeed been reset to earliest or
latest, but checking right after, the offset is still at its previous
position, and restarting the consumers on the group, they indeed continue
to consume message even after issuing the command to reset the offsets of
the partitions to the latest offset.

I am Using Kafka 1.1.1 for scala 2.11, and i will put a screenshot of the
terminal if that could help you help me.

Thank you in advance. Best regards