kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Joseph M'BIMBI-BENE" <joseph.mbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: resetting consumer group offset to earliest and to-latest not working
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 13:15:47 GMT
Oh thank you for pointing that out, in the screenshot i sent i indeed
forgot that parameter.
It was an attempt to reproduce an error encountered on another system

On that system i can see that the source code includes the --execute
command.
I will send you logs, screenshots etc. using the original system when i'm
back at work.

Thank you