kafka-users mailing list archives

From John Roesler <j...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: Best way to manage topics using Java API
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2018 20:29:07 GMT
Hi Robin,

The AdminClient is what you want.

"Evolving" is just a heads-up that the API is relatively new and hasn't
stood the test of time, so you shouldn't be *too* surprised to see it
change in the future.
That said, even APIs marked "Evolving" need to go through the KIP process
to be changed, and would almost certainly be deprecated for a while before
being removed.

Does this help?
-John