kafka-users mailing list archives

From Aung Myo Htut <agmyohtut.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject Asking about how to consume the message from follower partition
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2018 07:42:18 GMT
Dear sir

I'm doing the project of streaming the image sequence using the Apache
Kafka.
Now I can stream with the single broker. To have the scalability, I want to
use 3 Kafka Brokers with 3 replication and Brokers will be installed at
different locations. So I want consumers to consume from the local broker.
But when I check consumer consume only from the leader partition of the
topic. So how can local consumer pull the messages from the follower
partition?

Best regards,
Aung Myo Htut