kafka-users mailing list archives

From Patrik Kleindl <pklei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: resetting consumer group offset to earliest and to-latest not working
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 13:01:58 GMT
Hello
Did you add --execute to the command?
Which command did you use?
Best regards
Patrik

> Am 01.09.2018 um 14:54 schrieb Joseph M'BIMBI-BENE <joseph.mbimbi@gmail.com>:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> Hopefully this is the appropriate mailing list for my message.
> When i am trying to reset the offset of some consumer group, i get some echo telling
me that the offset has indeed been reset to earliest or latest, but checking right after,
the offset is still at its previous position, and restarting the consumers on the group, they
indeed continue to consume message even after issuing the command to reset the offsets of
the partitions to the latest offset.