kafka-users mailing list archives

From Dylan Martin <dmar...@istreamplanet.com>
Subject Completely clear out kafka brokers & zookeeper?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 23:31:36 GMT
I have some boxes that I'm using to test kafka configurations (and zookeeper).  What's the
recommended procedure to clean them out to a clean state so I can re-install kafka and zookeeper
without worrying about old data or configuration getting in the way?

-Dylan

(206) 235-8809 - Cell

The information contained in this email message, and any attachment thereto, is confidential
and may not be disclosed without the sender's express permission. If you are not the intended
recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any attachment thereto,
in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone, fax or email and delete the message and all of
its attachments. Thank you.