kafka-users mailing list archives

From "claude.warren@wipro.com" <claude.war...@wipro.com>
Subject Determining broker max buffer size from producer.
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2018 08:42:04 GMT
Greetings,

I have spent several hours looking through documentation and historical email chains and have
been unable to find a solution to my problem.

I have a case where I need to construct a producer and I need to know the broker max buffer
size so that I don't get any nasty buffer too big errors from the server when serializing
large objects.  I have been unable to find any way to do this short of reading the broker
configuration and I can't do that from a remote call (as far as I can tell).  Does anybody
have a solution?

Claude

of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
www.wipro.com