kafka-users mailing list archives

From Chanchal Chatterji <chanchal.chatte...@infosys.com>
Subject Need info
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 07:31:48 GMT
Hi,

In the process of mainframe modernization, we are attempting to stream Mainframe data to AWS
Cloud , using Kafka.  We are planning to use Kafka 'Producer API' at mainframe side and 'Connector
API' on the cloud side.
Since our data is processed by a module called 'Central dispatch' located in Mainframe and
is sent to Kafka.  We want to know what is rate of volume Kafka can handle.  The other end
of Kafka is connected to an AWS S3 Bucket
As sink.  Please help us to provide this info or else please help to connect with relevant
person who can help us to understand this.

Thanks and Regards

Chanchal Chatterji
Principal Consultant,
Infosys Ltd.