kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias J. Sax" <matth...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: Kafka Streams "processed" definition
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 19:07:51 GMT
Same reply as to your other email asking the same question:

On 10/22/18 4:28 AM, Tobias Johansson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder for when in Kafka Streams applications, a message is considered processed. I
can't find any documentation on when the consumer ACK is done.

> Regards, Tobias
>

> Tobias Johansson
> Java Developer
> ────────────────
> NetEnt | Better Gaming™
> T: +46 73 987 28 63<tel:+46 73 987 28 63>, M: +46 73 987 28 63<tel:+46 73 987
28 63>
> Tobias.Johansson@netent.com<mailto:Tobias.Johansson@netent.com>, www.netent.com
> Address: NetEnt AB (Publ), Vasagatan 16, 111 20, Stockholm, SE
> This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and protected
by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not copy it or
disclose its contents to anyone. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the email. Views or opinions in this email are solely those
of the author. Unencrypted Internet communications are not secure and the sender does not
accept responsibility for interception of this message by third parties. This communication
is not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the contrary and
properly authorized. The recipient should scan this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any viruses transmitted in this email.