kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias J. Sax" <matth...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: Kafka on Eclipse Setup
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 17:45:04 GMT
You can try to run "mvn eclipse:eclipse" can restart Eclipse afterwards.

-Matthias

On 10/15/18 8:41 AM, James Kwan wrote:
> Vahid
>
> I have followed the link, but it does not resolve the stream compilation issues.  I will
try Manna’s suggestion.  The issue is not to start a zookeeper or Kafka.  I have a Kafka
running on my linux vm.  I want to create a build free environment so that I can start writing
some client and stream codes.  I can manually copy all Kafka related jar files but is this
the right way?  I thought after I download the codes from Github, everything should work.