kafka-users mailing list archives

From 赖剑清 <laijianq...@tp-link.com.cn>
Subject RE: How to manage Kafka quota configuration with java code?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2018 09:31:50 GMT
Hi,

I use kafka 0.10.0.0, the entity type enum may be different with yours. However, in the DynamicConfigManager.ConfigChangedNotificationHandler
I found that the right format of a config change notification should be as:
{"version": 1, "entity_type": "topic/client", "entity_name": "topic_name/client_id"}

What's more, it do match at the entrance like this:
case Some(mapAnon: Map[_, _]) =>
          val map = mapAnon collect
            { case (k: String, v: Any) => k -> v }
          require(map("version") == 1)