kafka-users mailing list archives

From Peter Birksmith <Peter.Birksm...@iag.com.au>
Subject Re: Visual tool for kafka?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2018 08:04:13 GMT
What about Landoop?
https://www.landoop.com/

Cheers

Peter Birksmith
Senior Analyst
Customer Labs
Phone: +61 2 9292 9167 Ext. 29167
Fax: +61 (0)2 9292 1111
Email: peter.birksmith@iag.com.au
Tower Two, Darling Park,
201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000

We help make your world a safer place.

On 19/10/18, 6:08 pm, "Peter Bukowinski" <pmbuko@gmail.com> wrote:

    https://github.com/yahoo/kafka-manager <https://github.com/yahoo/kafka-manager>

    This does all that, and has admin features (which you can disable) that allow you to change
or create topics, do partition reassignment and preferred leader election.

    —
    Peter

    > On Oct 18, 2018, at 11:52 PM, 1095193290@qq.com wrote:
    >
    > Hi
    >   I need a Visual tool for kafka. For example, A Web UI can display the detail of
each topics、the offset of each consumer. Has any recommended visual tools?

    > 1095193290@qq.com

The information transmitted in this message and its attachments (if any) is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
The message may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.

If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this e-mail
and associated material from any computer.

The intended recipient of this e-mail may only use, reproduce, disclose or distribute
the information contained in this e-mail and any attached files, with the permission
of the sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses.