kafka-users mailing list archives

From Manoj Khangaonkar <khangaon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka consumer producer logs
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 22:07:55 GMT
Producer and consumer logs would be in the respective client applications.

To enable them , you would enable them for the kafka packages in the client
application.

For example if you were using log4j , you would add something like

org.apache.kafka.clients=INFO

regards

--
http://khangaonkar.blogspot.com/