kafka-users mailing list archives

From Guozhang Wang <wangg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Streams SessionStore - bug or documentation error?
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2018 15:31:15 GMT
Tom,

I think there is a documentation error on the `findSessions` function,
where the last parameter should really be "the start timestamp of the
latest session to search for".

So back to your example, if you want to find "any sessions that has an
overlap of [T2, T4)" you should be calling `findSessions(K1, T4, T2)`
instead, i.e. the second parameter should be larger than the third,
otherwise there is no "range" to search for.

I will go ahead and update the java doc accordingly.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang