kafka-users mailing list archives

From Kaushik Nambiar <kaushiknambia...@gmail.com>
Subject Kafka consumer producer logs
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 13:18:14 GMT
 Hello,
I am using a Kafka with version 0.11.x.x.
We are producing and consuming messages via different applications.
But due to some reason,we are able to produce the messages on a particular
topic but not able to consume them.
The issue is for a specific topic,for the others m able to produce and
consume successfully
Could there be any specific reasons for this issue?

Also in the logs I can mostly see Kafka state change and controller logs.

So my question is,are Kafka consumer producer logs stored in the Kafka
server or they would be stored at the client applications?
If they are not stored in the server is there any way by which we can
enable the same?

Thank you,
Kaushik Nambiar