kafka-users mailing list archives

From SJTU胡昊坤 <geeku...@gmail.com>
Subject How to manage Kafka quota configuration with java code?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2018 15:49:29 GMT
Hi community,
I'm trying to implement quota configuration function in my own kafka portal
program written in Spring Boot. I found out that there is no API for me to
do that. So I read the source code and here is my way:

write {"version":1,"config":{"producer_byte_rate":"1000"}} with path
"/config/clients/${clientId}" to zookeeper.
and write config change
like {"entity_path":"clients/${clientId}","version":2} with path
"/config/changes/config_change_0000000001" to zookeeper.
But the quota configuration function didn't work.
Then I use kafka-configs.sh to get the same result in zookeeper, but the
script work!
And I'm totally lost...
Is there anyone can help me please?
--