kafka-users mailing list archives

From 赖剑清 <laijianq...@tp-link.com.cn>
Subject When Kafka stores group information in zookeeper?
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2018 02:49:25 GMT
Hi, Kafka users:

I tried to gain the information of topic-consumer groups using kafka-consumer-groups.sh. And
I found commands below receive different infos:
./kafka-consumer-groups.sh --list --zookeeper localhost:2181
./kafka-consumer-groups.sh --list --new-consumer --bootstrap-server localhost:9092

I suppose the first command get data from zookeeper while the second one from the coordinator
and my question is:
When Kafka store group information in zookeeper? When in coordinator?
Is there any parameter I can specify while creating topic or beginning a new consumer group
to make sure these information store in exactly destination?

Version of the broker is 0.9.0.1 and the client is 0.9.0.1 in Java.