kafka-users mailing list archives

From sachin upadhyay <sachin_iitg2...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID>
Subject Tentative release date for KAFKA-7280 and its possible workaround
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 09:13:17 GMT
Hi,I am using Kafka 1.1.0 java client and my brokers are also on the same version. I am running
into the same issue as reported in [KAFKA-7280] ConcurrentModificationException in FetchSessionHandler
in heartbeat thread - ASF JIRA.

|  |
[KAFKA-7280] ConcurrentModificationException in FetchSessionHandler in h...

The fix versions for this are not publicly available yet. What are the plausible workarounds
for now? Once the heartbeat thread crashes, will it be restarted on next poll() or only on
subscribe() method.

Thanks,-Sachin