kafka-users mailing list archives

From hacker win7 <hackersw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: consumer fetch multiple topic partitions committed offset
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2018 10:31:13 GMT
Thanks for your reply, I want to know why new consumer did not add the committed(TopicPartitions)?
 Just modify the source in committed(TopicPartition, Duration) from ‘coordinator.fetchCommittedOffsets(Collections.single)’
to ‘coordinator.fetchCommittedOffsets(TopicPartitions)’.
Besides, call multiple times with committed() will send multiple request to coordinator, maybe
block in the middle request, why not accumulate the multiple TopicPartitions and send one
fetch offset request to coordinator?