kafka-users mailing list archives

From SenthilKumar K <senthilec...@gmail.com>
Subject kafka.common.StateChangeFailedException: Failed to elect leader for partition XXX under strategy PreferredReplicaPartitionLeaderElectionStrategy
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2018 11:42:17 GMT
Hello Kafka Experts,
         We are facing  StateChange Failed Exception on one of the broker.
Out of 4 brokers, 3 were running fine and only one broker is throwing state
change error. I dont find any error on Zookeeper Logs related to this error.

Kafka Version : kafka_2.11-1.1.0

Any input would help me to debug further on this issue. Thank in advance!

--Senthil