kafka-users mailing list archives

From hacker win7 <hackersw...@gmail.com>
Subject consumer fetch multiple topic partitions committed offset
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2018 07:28:25 GMT
Hi,

After reviewing the KafkaConsumer source about API of *committed():*
I found that old consumer support committed(mutipleTopicPartitions) to
return multiple committed offset, while in new consumer, there is only
committed(singleTopicPartition) and return only one committed offset.

It is a little weird for me that why new consumer only support fetch single
topic partition committed offset. I search some KIPs but didn't find the
reason about this. Anyway, How to fetch multiple topic partitions committed
offset in new consumer?