kafka-users mailing list archives

From Boyang Chen <bche...@outlook.com>
Subject Kafka Trunk Build Failure with Gradle 5.0
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 20:41:08 GMT
Hey friends,

I'm wondering anyone has seen this error before:

Could not find method annotationProcessor() for arguments [org.openjdk.jmh:jmh-generator-annprocess:1.21]
on object of type org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.dsl.dependencies.DefaultDependencyHandler.

Basically I'm building the trunk using intellij and it failed on cross-configure project :jmh-benchmarks.

Another issue I detected was that the org.mockito library was not found during project build,
which is also no clue yet.

Any suggestion on further debugging would be really appreciated.

Boyang